– It was Dr. Zach’s own pediatric dentist that piqued his interest in the field of dentistry! To this day, one of his favorite things to do is help growing smiles thrive, and he genuinely loves helping patients of all ages get the comfortable, personalized, and effective dental care they need.
Life outside the office is busy for Dr. Zach! When he isn’t spending time with family or pursuing continuing education, you’ll most likely find him hosting his podcast, “The Disillusioned Dentist,” and playing indoor soccer at the Inwood Soccer Center.
– Dr. Sara knew she wanted to work in healthcare from a young age. After she shadowed a few different dentists, she knew she wanted to do the same! She truly loves caring for people and helping patients with high dental anxiety have the positive experience they deserve.
Dr. Sara’s favorite thing to do outside the office is spend time with Dr. Zach and their beautiful baby! She is also quite the foodie and loves to travel when she can.
– Dr. Patel’s two biggest passions are science and helping people, so dentistry was a great fit from the start! He obtained his dental degree at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (where he graduated with distinctions in both dental education and research with the highest honors). Since then, he has earned his Certificate in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Oral Biology. Plus, he is board-certified by the American Board of Orthodontics!
In Dr. Patel’s time off, he enjoys playing sports and cheering on the Rangers, Mavs, and Cowboys. He also likes traveling to explore new places and cultures!
– Dr. Ludlow is a board-certified pediatric dentist who earned his dental degree from the Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry. He also completed two years of advanced training in pediatric dentistry at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center. If this wasn’t impressive enough, he’s also a member of professional organizations like the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. So, he isn’t just passionate about providing dental care for children – he’s an expert at it!
With six children, Dr. Ludlow and his wife are quite busy at home! In addition to spending time with his loved ones, he enjoys watching sports and movies in his free time.
– Dr. Nguyen’s career began at Microsoft. However, his interest in healthcare never waned, and he ultimately made his way back to the sciences! He earned his dental doctorate at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry and pursues continuing education to this day. In fact, he is a member of notable organizations, like the American Dental Association and the Texas Dental Association.
Outside the office, Dr. Nguyen loves spending time with his nieces and nephews and trying new cuisines with his fiancé. Here’s a fun fact about him: he did a 42-mile backpacking trip along Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore in Michigan!
I highly recommend this dentist office! It’s always clean and everyone is friendly and welcoming. I’ve been coming for a little over a year, I recently moved from the area but always had a great experience, don’t mind the drive for my daughter’s hygiene appointments.
Are you overdue for your six-month checkup? Do you want to replace your missing teeth with dental implants near North Dallas? Or do you want to enhance your smile with cosmetic dentistry? Whatever the case may be, we’re prepared to help! You can find us at 13309 Montfort Dr in Dallas, which is only about 8 minutes away. Our practice is right off the N. Dallas Tollway near Galleria Dallas, Target, and Chuck E. Cheese. If you need help locating us, don’t hesitate to reach out!